About Our Comparison Checklists
Learn More About Our Checklists.
At Seniors Resource Hub® we understand how critical it is to make the right senior care decisions, we’ve been there! With that experience, we developed comparison checklists surrounded by a complete solution to assist seniors and family caregivers in finding the best living and retirement options for themselves or their parents or any other loved ones.
Our checklists give you the flexibility to choose the questions to ask, which support your unique needs. This framework enables you to be an educated consumer when it comes to senior care either in the home, a long-term care facility or even with palliative and hospice care. With our checklist solution you’re not limited to comparing certain providers. You’re in control of the entire process; who you interview, how you weight the answers and the final decision making. You’re not reliant on a senior placement service, which receives a referral fee from select providers with whom they have an established agreement.
Aging in America Facts:
- The projected population of people age 65 and older in 2060 is over 98 million. People in this age group will comprise nearly one in four U.S. residents. Of this number, 19.7 million will be age 85 or older. The United States Census Bureau
- 70 percent of Americans over the age of 65 will need long-term care services at some point in their lives, according to a study by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- It’s estimated that 58% of men and 79% of women aged 65 and older would need long-term care at some point, and that average lengths for care were 2.2 years for men and 3.7 years for women. Forbes
- Demand for elder care will also be fueled by a steep rise in the number of Americans living with Alzheimer’s disease, which could nearly triple by 2050 to 14 million, from 5 million in 2013. Population Reference Bureau
Help People and Caregivers Manage the Challenges of Making Better Care, As Well As, Short and Long-Term Living Decisions
These Are Just A Few Main Features, There Are Plenty More
- What is a Comparison Checklist?A list of points to be considered when making living or care decisions
- Select a Comparison Checklist(s)Choose from our 4 checklists based on your living or care needs
- Purchase Checklist Subscription(s)Use our checklist for 30 days on as many options as you like for $49.99
- Search Nationwide DatabaseEasily locate facilities near your location or nationwide based on your needs
- Complete ChecklistEvaluate your choosen care option with our comprehensive checklist.
- Custom ComparisonYou can easily see how your care options measure up side by side
How it Works
Comparison Process Overview
WHY Seniors Resource Hub ®
We understand this is a very challenging time in your life and we are here to help.
Our tools were developed based on many years of experience as a caregiver with my aunt and parents. By sharing the lessons I learned along the way it will allow the consumer; person, family and caregivers to benefit by being better prepared to make and manage senior living and care transition decisions. As an individual, couple or as a caregiver, there are two ways to pursue this journey, either preparing to retire or helping to manage or influence retirement living and/or care decisions or by flying by the seat of your pants…
Prepared or Unprepared! It’s your choice!
We Make A Very Difficult Decision Easier
These are just some of the benefits our system can provide for you.
Our Happy Clients
Don’t take our word for it, here’s what they say about us…
More Satisfied Clients
They like to express their heartfelt experience and appreciation
After buying the Assisted Living Comparison Checklist, I liked it so much I went and purchased the eHealth records. Wonderful tools.
I live five states away from my parents and have grown children and grandchildren that I help take care of, so it was not possible for me to “go home” to find an agency to provide home care for my parents and they don’t want to move closer to me. So I purchased the checklist and conducted the interviews over the phone, not ideal, but the best I could do.
We were so overwhelmed when we started the process; the checklist-guided us to ask the RIGHT questions, record answers and work together to make the best decision for my parents.
This was a very helpful guide, it focused on areas we hadn’t previously considered; staff to resident ratios, security and the financial options. The format of the guide is well laid out; several facilities can be compared side by side. Also liked the “suggestions” in each section.
Purchase Your Subscriptions
Excellent value to help make best living and care decisions. Best Pricing Plans you can find no where alse!
30 Days Subscriptions
- No discount
- Subscription 30 Days
60 Days Subscriptions
- 10% Savings
- Subscription 60 Days
90 Days Subscriptions
- 20% Savings
- Subscription 90 Days
Our News Section
Get Your Self Up To Date With Our Website News, Promotions & Many More…
Tools Help Make Transition
Everything was going well for the Miller family; parents Bill and Ann were enjoying retirement by traveling, wintering in Florida, [...]
Answering Your Frequently Asked Assisted Living Question
The world of care can be a confusing one to maneuver. And assisted living is probably one of the least [...]
When is the time right to consider a Nursing Home or Skilled Nursing Facility?
One of the biggest mistakes that are made when it comes to making the decision that it’s time for a [...]